Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Thoughts For the Day

Will it ever happen for us?
Will I ever be able to carry a baby?
Will I ever be able to experience what every mother gets to experience?
Will I ever know what it's like to take that pregnancy test and see those two pink lines?
Will I ever get to see the look on my husbands face when he finds out he's going to be a daddy?
Will I ever get to hear my baby's heart beating?
Will I ever get to see my baby on that monitor for the first time?
Will I ever get to see my belly growing knowing, it's growing because my baby's in there?
Will I ever get to go through labor?
Will I ever get to hold my baby for the first time?
Will I ever get to see my husbands face light up in aw as he holds our baby for the first time?
Will I ever get to see my mom and dads face as they hold my baby for the first time?
Will I ever get to experience life as a mother?
Will I ever get to see my husband be a father and daddy?
Will I ever get to thank God for my miracle baby instead of praying for my miracle baby?
Can I even get pregnant?
God, Heavenly Father, We pray for a healthy happy baby. We trust in you that when the time is right, you will bless us with our bundle of joy.
Amen

1 comment:

trappfamilyoffive said...

Don't make me cry Brandi. I'm at work...