Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September

September is that time of the year when we are at that stage where we begin to switch from hot sunny weather to breezy cooler weather, it is Time.




This is the month to Honor all of our Fallen Soliders
Sept 6th-


Sept 11-

Then on the 12th you have , this has always been a special day for me. You see when I was in grade school, my school on Grandparents Day would alow all grandparents to join us at lunch time, my grandma joined me every year. My grandma and I were very close and we spent alot of time together. When my mom wasnt taken care of me usually my grandma was. This past year my grandma past away from and evil disease "Cancer". Before the cancer my grandma was the healthiest person, very strong and probably doing better than some of her own kids. But now she is in heaven free from all her pain and suffering. I love you MawMaw Rest in Peace and see you again one day.

Sept 17th-
Sept 18th- We are having The Buehrer
This is always a good time and it brings the family amd friends together.



And last Sept 23rd officialy this is

Now all the leaves can change colors and fall from the trees.



And Doug will get his Deer hunting fever, which I will hear about all the way up until deer season begins.

No comments: