Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Loving Husband

Today is the day Doug and I renewed our vows in Las Vegas, Nevada. This was a awesome day we had lots of friends and family there to celebrate with us. After the wedding we went out to dinner at the Paris and then partied the night away. For our anniversary we decided to do nothing but be lazy around the house since we went out for bachlor/bachlorette parties the night before.

But I wanted to say:
I love You Douglas

Your are my world and everything in it. I couldnt ask for a better husband than you.



No comments: