Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dinner With Friends

Just a little Short Post this time.
And Yes I know I am late getting this up Jenn!

A few weeks ago Doug and I met some good friends of ours at of one of our favorite restraunts Showmee's. While we were waiting for our food Finley Matt and Jenns 3 month old precious daughter was sleeping. As soon as dinner was at the table Finley woke up. Here is a few pics of mom and Finley and dad and finley.
I did try holding here but right now she is at that stage where she just wants her mommy and daddy. So as soon as I took her she was all red faced and crying, so I gave her back and she was as happy as can be.

2 comments:

jenn said...

sorry she cried when you held her!
that pic of me...yuck-o-la! but finleys cute in it...so thats all that matters!
we need to do dinner again soon!

Brandi Buehrer said...

No big deal she is not the first baby I held that has cried. She will grow out of it and eventaully I will get to hold her. And as for the pic I dont think it is that bad at all. But Finley is defintly a doll. Dinner again soon sounds wonderful we miss you guys.